Juvenile Assault Defense
If you have a son or daughter involved in any sort of juvenile crime, you need a criminal defense attorney with a successful track record of defending juveniles and minors in criminal court and juvenile court. The Blanch Law Firm’s juvenile assault lawyer team is well-respected in the legal community for their unique background and highly-skilled ability to defend juvenile crime cases.
The Blanch Law Firm’s approach to defense is focused on results; we assign five or more members of our juvenile assault lawyer team to every case, assuring our clients receive a comprehensive defense and positive results for their case. Our juvenile attorney team has over fifty years of combined experience with juvenile crime.
If your child has been arrested for juvenile assault, it could have many negative results beyond prison time. Your child’s record to be smeared permanently, they could have education options revoked and it could even impact whether or not your child stays in your home! The Blanch Law Firm’s experience with juvenile crime includes defending cases in juvenile court and working with prosecuting attorneys, judges and the arresting police officer(s) to get charges dismissed for our clients. Our juvenile assault lawyer team is comprised of skilled trial attorneys who worked for decades in New York City District Attorneys Offices. We possess a unique, insider perspective into prosecution tactics due to our criminal defense firm’s insider background.
Our juvenile attorney team is experienced with the following juvenile assault crimes:
- Simple Assault
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Sexual Assault
- Assaulting a Police Officer
- Case Dismissals and Record Sealing
At The Blanch Law Firm, our background working in District Attorneys Offices provides us with valuable knowledge for our clients. For example, our understanding of the case dismissals and the sealing of records can help our juvenile crime clients in the short term and the long term.
Our dedication to client service includes devoting our efforts to keeping your child’s criminal record clear of any marks that could hurt him or her further along in life. Any felony convictions could carry with it serious prison time as well as a black mark on their record forever. Our ability to get cases dismissed and to have records sealed is unmatched.
For example, here are some of the results we obtained for past clients of our criminal defense law firm:
- Our client was charged with assault during a robbery and accused of brutally kicking victim in the face while they were on the ground. The Blanch Law Firm was able to get all of these charges dismissed.
- Our Client was charged with assault after breaking the victim’s nose and orbital bone in their eye, causing permanent nerve damage. The Blanch Law Firm was able to secure a deal where our client pled to a violation and spent no time in jail.
- Our client was accused of assaulting a police officer and with The Blanch Law Firm’s efforts; the case result was negotiated down to a violation.
- Our client was accused of assault in the third degree with criminal mischief. The Blanch Law Firm managed to get the case dismissed as a result of their efforts.
Contact The Blanch Law Firm
To speak with a member of our juvenile assault lawyer defense team about your criminal defense concerns, Contact The Blanch Law Firm by calling 212-736-3900 to arrange an initial consultation.